Sunday, October 20, 2013

recent work

Digi and ink

oil on canvas

oil on canvas

oil on canvas and digi wallpaper

dip pen and ink and digi wallpaper

graphite and digi

charcoal on digi postcard

dip pen and ink on old book page

dip pen and ink and digi

oil or acrylic, oops must smell, 18x24"

charcoal and white chalk on old book page

charcoal and white chalk on old book page
dip pen and ink
 
micron pen and graphite drawings digi layers
 
dip pen and digi

dip pen and digi

charcoal doodle

oil paint on canvas and digi background
graphite
 
ink and digi
 
marker lol ;)

graphite and digi

graphite and digi
whew!  I been busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting today and for your comment. I hope you come back soon. I will bop on over to your blog as soon as I can. I love to visit, too!

(((hugs)))